When you think about it, thermal paper is something you use every day! When you buy something in a store, you get a paper receipt. When you use an ATM, it prints out a slip showing the date, amount, transaction code, bank location, etc. This paper is thermal paper, and is used all over the world in our everyday lives.
From a business perspective, this gives thermal paper an enormous market potential that can be a very profitable investment. Our thermal paper products have been selling very well in the Saudi market for over 10 years. In last article, we have analyzed the UAE thermal paper market, in this article we’ll conduct an industry analysis about Saudi Arabia market.
Advantage of Our Paper Rolls in Saudi Arabia Market:
Now 80% of the paper rolls in Saudi Arabia market are imported from overseas. The top 5 imported countries are: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE. But the China’s paper rolls is still the No.1 in the Saudi Arabia market. The main reasons are as below:
- Low Cost. China’s labor costs are 40% lower than in Saudi Arabia, which is reflected in much lower prices for the thermal paper products.
- Total Supply Chain. China has the complete, total supply chain needed for thermal paper roll production: thermal jumbo roll, slitting & rewinder machine, silver packing foil, roll cores, printed cartons, belts… everything right here in our manufacturing facility.
- Flexible Delivery Network. China has a wide range of shipping methods available. Whether you need to rush urgently to the airport to pick up your goods, or simply have them shipped to the harbor, The China paper roll factories can meet your needs. Now we can deliver the thermal roll paper to Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam.
Popular Paper Rolls Sizes for Saudi Arabia Market:
- 80mm x 80mm thermal paper roll
- 80mm x 70mm thermal paper roll
- 78mm x 70mm thermal paper roll
- 57mm x 40mm thermal paper roll
- Customer printed paper roll
The Main Ports in Saudi Arabia to Import the Paper Rolls:
The Documents Required for Custom Clearance in Saudi Arabia:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Chamber Certified Commercial Invoice
- Other required documents upon request
We Can also Deliver the Rolls to Nearby Markets:
- UAE (Dubai)
- Kuwait (SHUWAIKH)
Are you interested in investing in the profitable Saudi Arabia market? or do you want to know more tips, strategies or even “secrets” about Saudi Arabia thermal paper industry? Please contact us or leave your comment below and we will show you how easy it is to get started!