When you think about it, thermal paper is something you use every day! When you buy something in a store, you get a paper receipt. When you use an ATM, it prints out a paper slip showing the date, amount, transaction code, bank location, etc. This paper is actually thermal paper and is used all over the world in our everyday lives.
From a business perspective, this gives thermal paper an enormous market potential that can be a very profitable investment. Our thermal paper products have been selling very well in the Saudi market for over 10 years. In the last article, we have analyzed the UAE thermal paper market, in this article we’ll conduct an industry analysis of Saudi Arabia market.
The Advantage of our Paper Rolls in Saudi Arabia Market:
At present over 80% of the paper rolls in Saudi Arabia market are imported from overseas. The top 5 imported countries are China, Malaysia, UAE, India, Indonesia. But China’s paper rolls are accounted for the maximal market share in the Saudi Arabia market. The main reasons are as below:
- Low Cost. China’s labor costs are 40% lower than in Saudi Arabia, which is reflected in much lower prices for the thermal paper products.
- Total Supply Chain. China has the complete, total supply chain needed for thermal paper roll production: thermal jumbo roll, slitting & rewinder machine, packing materials, accessory… everything right here in our manufacturing facility.
- Flexible Delivery Network. China has a wide range of shipping methods available. Whether you need to rush urgently to the airport to pick up your goods, or simply have them shipped to the harbor, The China paper roll factories can meet your needs. At the moment we can deliver our paper rolls to Riyadh, Dammam and Jeddah ports.
The Popular Paper Rolls Sizes in Saudi Arabia Market:
- 80mm x 70mm Thermal paper roll
- 80mm x 80mm Thermal paper roll
- 57mm x 60mm Thermal paper roll
- 76mm x 70mm single ply paper roll
- 76mm x 70mm 2ply paper roll
- 76mm x 70mm 3ply paper roll
The Documents Needed for Customs Clearance in Saudi Arabia:
- Commercial Invoice (Chamber certified)
- Packing List
- Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
Besides the Saudi Arabia market, we can also deliver our paper rolls to nearby markets, such as UAE, Kuwait, Israel, etc. Are you interested in investing in the profitable Saudi Arabia market? or do you want to know more tips, strategies about Saudi Arabia thermal paper industry? Please contact us or leave your comment below and we will show you how easy it is to get started!